Causes the motorcycle horn not to sound the reason
1. Power line is broken or shorted;
2. The horn wiring is loose and can be tightened after inspection;
3. Poor contact with the horn button or high contact resistance. The contact resistance is large, resulting in a large voltage drop, thereby reducing the voltage at both ends of the horn. Therefore, if the sound is abnormal or the amplifier does not sound, the button should be removed for inspection.
4. The horn field wire ring burns out or breaks;
5, horn adjustment screw loose, should be adjusted after tightening.
6. The armature gap of horn is too large or too small;
7. Insufficient storage capacity of the battery;
8, horn contact ablation or poor contact.
Check the motorcycle horn method
First open the key, honk the horn button does not ring, turn on the headlights, if the headlights do not light this is the total circuit fault, fault in the battery nearby. If the light is big. Find the horn and remove it, and try a new one.
If the new one doesn't ring. Then check the horn switch. If you can't find the multimeter, you can short-circuit the switch connection with a wire.
If the horn doesn't go off. Back again near the battery. Remove dirt from the battery pole and reinforce it. The horn must have sounded.
If it doesn't ring again, it will be difficult to do if there is a short circuit or a loose plug. You need a multimeter.
Precautions check the circuit be careful of unnecessary short circuit, in case of burning the line.
Method of repairing motorcycle horn
The horn is the audio signal of a car. In the process of driving the car, the driver according to the need and regulations to send out the necessary sound signal, warning pedestrians and other vehicles to pay attention to ensure traffic safety, but also used to rush and transmit signals. When the horn is out of order, the horn should be adjusted in time.
(1) if the horn does not sound, should first "play the motor", to verify whether the battery technical condition is good. When confirming that the battery is normal, check the wire connector of the horn to see whether it is loose or falling off.
(2) then, remove the two wire connectors of the horn and remember the positive and negative terminals. Connect the disassembled positive and negative terminal with the bulb and press the horn button. At this point, if the light bulb is on, the line is clear. Well, the reason the horn doesn't sound is obviously in itself.
It should be noted that if the horn is not faulty, then the problem is a broken line.
(3) the problem of poor sound quality, the solution is very simple, as long as the use of a screwdriver left, right turn current adjustment screw can be. At the same time, the speaker button, while twisting edge listen, until the sound pleasant.