Many bearings are used in each moving part of motorcycle, such as directional column, front and rear wheel hub, rear chain disk, bearings in the engine, etc., which are precision parts. The bearings produced by regular manufacturers are generally detected as qualified products when they leave the factory, but the market is filled with a lot of poor quality bearings, which leads to a lot of motorcycles after the bearing, it did not take long, the bearing is broken, especially bad in the road, to the owner of a great pain and inconvenience. So the bearings must be qualified, and must be properly installed.
Common cheating methods of poor quality bearings:
1. Manufacture bearings with iron or carbon steel, or repair scrap bearings. The former one will bring insufficient hardness of the bearing, while the latter one will bring insufficient precision of the bearing.
2. Put inferior bearings and bearings of small factories on the trademarks of big factories, and copy the internal and external packing boxes and certificates of big-brand products.
3. The customers, distributors, agents and even the spot sales department of the counterfeit manufacturers of well-known brands.
4. Pass off defective bearings as official genuine bearings.
5. Masquerading bearings of high accuracy with ordinary class bearings.
Official goods are sold with fakes.
7. Fake goods sell at official prices, while official goods sell at high prices.
8. If you want a cheap product, give it to a fake; if you want a good one, give it to the real one.
Six ways to tell true and false bearings:
1. Is the packaging clear? Under normal circumstances, the brand is to have their own special designers to design the external packaging box, and arrange the production conditions of the factory to complete the production of production, so no matter from the line to the color block are particularly clear, no ambiguity.
2. See if the certificate of competency is standard. For example, there is a watermark in the certificate of qualification of tile shaft, and there is still "ZWZ" in the watermark; There are anti - fake marks on the certificate of loshaft.
3. Is the stenciled word clear? The bearing body will be printed with brand words, labels, etc. The font is very small, but most of the products are made with stinger technology and are pressed before they are overheated, so the font is small but deep and clear. The typefaces of counterfeit products are not only blurry, but floating on the surface due to the rough printing technology, and some can even be easily erased by hand.
For example, if you touch the steel mark on NSK bearing with your hand, you will feel the steel mark, but if you scratch it with your fingernail for a while, you will feel the steel mark. In imitation bearing, the steel mark either protrudes or is concave.
4. Look at the overall condition of the bearing. First look at the appearance of the quality, whether there is poor processing quality, circular beat obvious situation; Whether there is turbidness oil mark, domestic bearing has obvious oil mark and smell of anti-rust oil, the original imported bearing can hardly see the trace of anti-rust oil; Is it genuine? There are obvious specifications and models such as CAK bore without cone shape and 2RS only unilateral seal.
5. Look at metallic luster. Bearing chamfering will not be finished after heat treatment, the official chamfering is quite smooth, with a gray metallic luster, while the fake is either not smooth chamfering, or the color is not gray metallic luster.
6. Listen for sound. Hold the inner sleeve of the bearing at the left and right sides, dial the coat with the right hand to make it rotate, listen to the sound is not noisy. The biggest difference between fake and fake products is that they are produced with sand and other impurities, so they make a noise when they are rotated, which is the biggest difference between them and the official products that strictly meet the production standards.
Of course, it's also important to install and use it correctly. In the process of motorcycle use, if the bearing ball cage falls off, the working face in the rolling groove appears unconventional wear, spalling, rotation appears stuck phenomenon, mostly belongs to the bearing in use and installation of more problems.
Motorcycle rear wheel bearing, the load is large, if often overload, coupled with high salt in the rain road, easy to cause wear, affect the service life. So, don't wait for the bearing to break out of the outer edge to replace it, it will be too late. After the replacement of the hub bearing, do not force into, if it is summer, the bearing can be placed in the refrigerator for a period of time, then to install it will be better. The upper and lower bearings of the directional column, due to the failure of the front damping, insufficient lubrication or the discomfort of the upper and lower fastening force, cause the ball to break or the ball work surface to peel off, forming the direction to turn to be rough or run off, affecting the safety of driving. When changing direction bearing, be sure to check whether the front shock absorption is good, if broken, also need to repair or replace, otherwise, the direction bearing is also easy to break.
Bearing on the front and rear wheel and the chain plate, due to the owner in daily use, wading too deep or often wash the car, let the water enter the bearing, the grease in the bearing failure, gradually form rolling groove inside the bearing and ball bearing wear serious, clearance increases obviously, if the factory or sales before and after the wheel assembly too tight or too loose, over time, causing the instability of driving bearing binding or bearing displacement kuang, ball cage of damage or loss, the formation of clearance is too large, the brake discs and wheel friction increases the driving resistance, after the bearing on the sprocket rim, water or adjust too close too loose, easily cause damage, So the owners in the car wash or deep water pit should pay special attention to timely inspection and maintenance. If damaged, the replacement must be in place, adjust to the flexible rotation of the wheel, no obvious clearance shall prevail.
Through the above analysis, it is concluded that the damage of bearing is mainly caused by poor lubrication, improper installation, improper clearance and bad use environment, etc. If not found or repaired as soon as possible, it will cause great loss or affect driving safety. Therefore, please manufacturers, dealers, maintenance industry and owners of attention, to avoid this kind of accident.