6. It cannot be started after the engine is suddenly turned off during driving
In addition to running out of gasoline, most of the problems occurred in the electrical system.
(1) Bad emergency extinguishing switch. A motorcycle with an emergency flameout switch will flameout when there is a road break. Identify non-human road breaks, such as accidentally switching ON the emergency flout switch while driving and repositioning the "ON" switch to start. If the emergency flameout switch is broken due to internal fault, a wire can be used to connect it, and the temporary emergency to solve the problem, the emergency flameout switch should be replaced as soon as possible after arriving at the destination.
(2) Poor ignition coil. If the ignition coil connector is loose and breaks the fire, check each connector, remove oil, increase the clamping force of the connector and seat, and increase the contact strength to ensure the contact stability.
(3) Bad trigger coil. If the trigger coil lead joint is loose and breaks fire, reconnect it and try to strengthen the joint can solve the problem in an emergency. After arriving at the destination, strengthen the welding strength of the lead as soon as possible to completely eliminate the hidden trouble of false welding.
7, the road condition is poor or vibration after shut off can not start
Poor road condition or vibration flameout of the main factor is due to the carburetor inlet needle valve adhesion or float pin rust, float is not flexible, resulting in the carburetor oil plane is too low, in uneven road (after the ditch) vibration, the oil plane will be lower, oil and flameout. Should thoroughly clean the surface of the needle valve glue, remove the float pin, hole at the rust, so that the needle valve, float the movement of flexible. It can also adjust the oil plane to reduce the float height by 1 ~ 2mm.
8. CVT scooter that cannot be started after parking for several days
CVD scooters that don't start after a few days of parking can't start in a pushcart, so a bridge can be used to bring in the power of another motorcycle. (A typical household 15A 2m-long wire in the luggage compartment doesn't take up much space and is extremely cheap.)
The method of carrying is very simple, first connect the negative pole of the two cars' batteries, then connect the positive pole, and make sure that the other end of the wire does not touch any metal parts of the two motorcycles when wiring, so as not to cause sparks.
Please help the knight to start the engine, and increase the speed a little, then the engine can start normally.
After the engine starts, first pull out the battery positive connection, and then pull out the negative connection, thank the "savior" can be on the road.
9. Methods for quickly identifying ignition circuit faults
Were previously xu, resulting in failure of most of motorcycle and is out of the ignition circuit, therefore, to master and understand the way the quickly identify ignition circuit fault, to quickly start the motorcycle go a long way, for this brief introduction is as follows: first of all, unscrew the spark plug, put the spark plug of hexagonal nut is about 5 ~ 8 mm from cylinder, and let the spark plug the skirt on our line of sight, that our eyes can see the spark plug center electrode space of the internal parts. Then start the engine several times and arrange according to the following four situations:
(1) When sparks of 5 ~ 8mm are generated between spark plug and cylinder body, and discharge sound can be heard. At the same time, sparks are also generated in the gap between spark plug center electrode and side electrode, indicating that the high voltage ignition circuit is normal. If the engine still cannot start, check if the ignition advance Angle is correct. If the ignition advance Angle is correct, the high pressure ignition system has no fault.
(2) when the spark plugs and spark between a cylinder 5 ~ 8 mm, but no spark between electrode and side electrode spark plug center, and in the internal space of the center electrode spark occurs, shows that high voltage ignition circuit is normal, still could be a spark plug internal carbon severe or spark plug insulator is punctured, change a new spark plug, the engine can be started.
(3) When the spark length between the spark plug and the cylinder body is less than 5 ~ 8mm, only 2 ~ 3mm, for the touch firearm, should first check the gap between the platinum contact of the breaker, if it is between 0.35 ~ 0.45mm (generally according to the specified data in the product manual to adjust), should be considered normal; Then polish the contact with a fine emery cloth for dozens of times, and then wipe the contact surface with a clean rag dipped in gasoline; Then start the engine several times, and carefully observe the size of the sparks between the breaker contacts. If the spark is strong, the capacitor in parallel with the contact has failed (opened), and a new capacitor can be started. If the spark is weak, it indicates that the spark plug electrode is stained with oil, remove the lubricating oil in the cylinder and clean the spark plug electrode.
(4) When there is no spark between the spark plug and the cylinder block, it indicates that the primary (low-voltage part) of the ignition circuit has faults. First check whether there is a gap between the contact of the breaker. If there is no clearance, adjust the contact clearance to 0.25 ~ 0.5mm and rub it clean. If it cannot be adjusted, it may be the friction block of the breaker wear, break, fall off, or the pressure spring break, failure, should be replaced with a new piece. If there is a gap, polish the contact surface clean. If the engine is still unable to start, it is necessary to check whether the lead wire of each lead end of the low-voltage circuit is worn and contacts the car body, resulting in short circuit, or where the welding, broken wire. If there is a place for putting iron, remove it from contact with adhesive tape or other means. If there is a break, reconnect and weld it. If not, check the capacitor for short circuit failure. The capacitors can be soldered down and measured by other methods (e.g., battery series to bulb) to see if the low-voltage coil is open or has an open weld. If there is open welding, open circuit, should be timely welding.
10, the engine can not start in the road emergency measures
When the engine suddenly shuts down on the way, and the parts cannot be repaired and no replacement of spare parts is needed, emergency measures can be taken to make the motorcycle run smoothly to the destination. Emergency measures include:
(1) When the spark plug side electrode is broken, slowly bend the central electrode to the lower connecting edge spacing of about 0.6mm, which can continue to be used.
(2) When the threaded part of spark plug hole is damaged and slips, it can be lined with thin copper or wound with asbestos wire (there is no such thing, cotton yarn can be used instead) and then screwed into the spark plug.
(3) If the carburetor float is broken, the gasoline in the float can be released first, and then the broken area can be ironed with a red-hot saw blade (slightly cold, to dark gray). Copper float can be used tin welding.
(4) When the contact spring of the breaker of the magneto is broken, a rubber ring can be temporarily installed between the movable arm and the spring fixing screw, and the low-voltage end of the ignition coil can be connected to the movable arm for temporary use. But the spring should be prevented from breaking.
(5) The capacitor can be shorted, carefully disassembled, cut off the breakdown part, connect the aluminum film, pad the insulating wax paper and rewind it for temporary use.