Precautions for winter storage of motorcycles
1. Clean and wipe the motorcycle, and dry it in ventilation or sunlight.
2. If conditions permit, simple waxing can be carried out on the car body shell, fuel tank, fender and other paint parts, and special rubber protective agent can be applied to rubber and plastic parts such as handlebars, oil pipes.
3, put out the gasoline, in case the gasoline dries up and blocks the relevant parts.
4, choose antifreeze oil suitable for winter use.
5. Inject a certain amount of oil into the exhaust pipe, keep the exhaust pipe high before low tilt, so that the oil flows into the front end of the exhaust pipe, and then start the car, so that the remaining oil is discharged. In this way, the oil can be evenly coated on the inner wall of the exhaust pipe to prevent rust.
6. Fill the engine with a certain amount of oil from the spark plug mouth, install the spark plug, step on the starting rod 5-6 times, so that the oil is evenly coated on the cylinder wall.
7. Wash and oil the transmission chain to prevent rust.
8, long-term parked motorcycle, tire pressure before and after the usual ride a little more.
9. Park the car in a dry and ventilated warehouse. If the environment is cold and wet or parked in the open air, it will accelerate the aging and rust of the motorcycle appearance.
10, the big bracket, so that the front and rear wheels suspended, or pad on the wood, to avoid the tire with a fixed point contact with the ground caused by rubber deformation.
11. Cover the locomotive with dustproof and breathable special car clothes and lock it.
12.Every half a month to start the heat engine, let the engine turn, by the way to charge the battery.
13. If the battery is not started for a long time, please remove it from the car and wipe it clean. After sufficient electricity, put it in a place where it is dry and out of reach of children, and ensure that it is charged every two months.
14. In the second year, when using the locomotive, the oil and filter should be replaced, and a comprehensive inspection and maintenance should be done in the store.
Motorcycle driving in winter matters needing attention
1. After starting the cold car in winter, the engine must be preheated in place for 5 minutes before running, otherwise it will appear abnormal wear due to the principle of thermal expansion and cold contraction, and the failure rate of the vehicle will increase over a long time. The more winter it is, the more attention should be paid to warm up the car before starting, and let the car idle for 20 seconds when closing. Like warm-up and contraction before and after intense exercise, both of these behaviors are necessary for motorcycles, especially in winter.
2, winter driving should minimize the number of car washing, so as not to throttle pull line, brake pull line and other places due to damage and frozen water, causing accidents.
3. Driving in winter, the speed should not be too fast. Especially when the snow frozen road, in order to increase the tire and road friction, it is recommended to reduce the tire pressure slightly at this time, at the same time must reduce the speed.
4, winter driving, to wear a fully enclosed helmet. Especially long distance driving should be wearing gloves and kneepad, glove selection should be flexible, and good warmth, so as not to freeze the hands and feet control out of control, causing danger.
5, winter driving, snow and ice road driving, appropriate reduction of tire pressure. Roads are icy or covered with snow, and motorcycles tend to spin out of control. If driving in such road conditions, the tire can be properly deflated, reduce tire pressure, increase the tire grasping area, reduce skidding.
6, winter driving, master the essentials of braking. After the snow, there will be ice on the road. The braking device should not be adjusted too tight. When braking, do not step too hard.
7, winter driving, pay attention to the slope start. Snow riding uphill start can not be urgent, to slow, slowly put the clutch, in the clutch slowly to oil.
8.Driving in winter, pay attention to road conditions. We should be careful of snow, icy roads and potholes when riding in snow.
For motorcycle friends like riding motorcycles, motorcycles are not only a means of transportation, it is a way of life, but also their best "friends" on the road, so it is bound to understand the above dry goods, according to different models, to take the most suitable maintenance measures. Not only can take care of our car, but also let us travel rain or shine, safe riding.