1. Put your left foot under the gear lever (very high probability)
1. When the foot is under the shift lever, the foot and calf relationship is no different from dancing ballet. When the overturning body tips over, bumps on the road hit the foot and there is a risk of breaking the ankle.
2. During emergency braking, the Angle of the sole of the foot was wrong, which affected the thigh and the waist could not apply the force correctly. It is easier for the force to shift to the hand support, leading to a rapid increase in the risk factors of the emergency.
It's more comfortable to ride a bike this way
2. The lever is not in proper position
Note: proper foot placement can prevent many accidents.
2. Over-bending clutch (high probability)
1. After the clutch is cut, the tires lose engine traction and the vehicle is easy to throw out
2. The engine speed difference at the moment of clutch engagement is easy to cause rear wheel locking
1. Afraid of turning too fast, I think the clutch will not accelerate
2. Slow down and squeeze clutch habitually
Note: this problem seems to be an age-old problem, which is always discussed widely among the drivers.
The reason why you can't pull the clutch is because the relationship between the tire and the ground is static friction force. When you apply more force only in the static friction curve of the tire, the grip is the most. When turning a corner, it is the locomotive's greatest demand for grip, in addition to the load of the vehicle, but also the load of centrifugal force when turning. So pulling the clutch at this point will cause the rear wheels to be in a sliding state, losing the engine's traction on the tires, and the grip will drop dramatically. Once the critical value is reached, the skidding will end, leaving you sitting on the curb trying to figure out what's going on.
3. Bike arm straight (very likely)
1. Vehicle instability is easily caused by potholes
2. Stiff steering or handling
3. Wrist fatigue can easily cause injury
1. Compete with a motorcyclist
Arms are too short
Note: this is also a rookie mistake, because the vehicle is usually heavier, acceleration and deceleration of the inertial sense of strong, will not consciously to use the hand to support, do push-ups know that the effort saving part is the arm straight to let the joint to support, so often unconsciously in the hand. The handle has a lot of disadvantages, the most important is because to support, inertial force directly through the hand to the front wheel, let the front wheel of the burden is larger, the load of the front wheel is larger at the same time before the shock absorption consumption of the travel will increase, when the brake stroke is used up is locked. Another disadvantage is that because the arm is always under pressure, it is not smooth and flexible when turning.
4. Out of gear without filling oil (very high probability)
1. The rear wheel is easy to lock and skid, resulting in a car crash
2. Increased transmission load
3. It's even more dangerous when it happens on a curve
Note: what will happen if you do not refill the oil? The gear ratio of each gear position is different, so at the same speed will have different speed, in other words, the same speed will have different speed. Therefore, the same speed is 60km/h second gear can also ride three gear can also ride, but the speed is different, the speed gap between the two is the main reason for the setback after the shift, the greater the drop, even can be so big that the rear wheel locked skid. Skidding is never a good thing unless you control it. Back gear caused by the lock, even ABS is useless.
5. Use the rear brake only for deceleration (moderate chance)
1. Braking distance is greatly extended
2. Rear brakes tend to overheat
3. Locking the brakes can cause tail-slamming
Feel your feet are stronger than your hands
2. My hands are often too busy to care
3. There are shadows on the upper thighs of the front brake tank
4. Not letting go of the gas pedal
Note: many novice often because of the front brake reaction is too intense, resulting in the use of only the rear brake, and then when the emergency brake shortage.
The shortest braking distance can be achieved by properly distributing the ratio of front and rear brakes. If the trouble has ABS car will pull to the end of the right!
6. Clutch during emergency braking (high probability)
1. Lost the power of the first time driving mechanism, resulting in an increase in the distance of neutral taxi
2. Increase the burden on the braking system and affect the braking performance
1. Pedal riding habit, brake is two hands
2. If the engine power is disconnected first, the braking distance will be shortened
Note: concentrate on braking during emergency braking. You should get used to lowering gear first and then braking. Braking force of engine descending gear is safer than emergency braking. When you make an emergency stop, you have to worry about not stopping, not stalling. The gear won't explode just because of one stop, but you'll end up hurting yourself.
7. Unclear international file/circulating file (low occurrence rate)
1. Power output is not as expected
2. Cause the rear wheel to lock and slip
1. First contact with international archives
Note: there will be these problems, usually have come into contact with more domestic family motorcycle, in recent years international almost can be said to be in the domestic popularity.
International gears are N(neutral)- trample -1 - hook -2 - hook -3 - hook -4 - hook -5 - hook -6 and vice versa. In first gear, you can't step again, in sixth gear in the hook you did not hook. You can think of it as a line, where the heads and tails don't meet.
As the name implies, a cycle is N- trample -1 - trample -2 - trample -3 - trample -4 - trample -5 - trample -6.
At the top of the gear you step again is to jump out of space, and then start the cycle again, and vice versa.
What's going to happen if we get mixed up? One of the worst things you can do is to go into 1 gear at cycle speed and have a violent engine brake.
8. Stop ramp and not put in gear (occurrence probability is medium)
The car ran downhill and backed up
2. Heart ambulance injuries
3. It is possible to accidentally injure passers-by 'vehicles
Note: with the increase of displacement, in fact, no matter the pedal or shift, weight are rising sharply, due to the increase in quality, the same gradient effect becomes distinct and the risk of facing the parking ramp slope slip, big pedal USES the hand brake, the gear the car without the hand brake, as long as the hangs in parking is equivalent to the effect of the handbrake. Remember is to enter first gear, because first gear gear ratio deceleration ratio maximum parking braking effect is the best.
9. Wrong oil separation coordination at the beginning (high probability)
There is a danger of jumping out
2. The sudden stalling caused the rear car to rear-end
3. Serious loss of clutch disc
1. Not proficient in clutch operation
2. I'm not familiar with the car
3. Clutch lever adjustment error
Note: this seems to be a novice problem in the novice is still happening every day, delicate and smooth start also represents the mastery of the vehicle.
But if everyone is riding their own bike, the first step of caution and nervousness may have been forgotten. But even if it is their car, in the uphill, load and other factors, the result of improper coordination is stalled.
10. Loose and loose chain check (high probability)
1. Chain off
2. Rear wheel locked and skidded
3. Broken chain injury and knight and passenger
1. Once and for all, never mind
2. Accidental chain movement
Note: block cars are mostly chain drive, one by one by steel chain, is also due to the power of the pull slowly longer, longer caused by relaxation let commonly known as "off the chain" organic take advantage of, or even the break of the chain, riding is very dangerous. Too lazy to squat down to take the ruler, remember also want to touch a little with the foot, there is no way to be lucky, the adjustment must not be careless replacement. Normally the chain in normal use will have a life of tens of thousands of kilometers, don't penny wise and pound foolish.